Art Jewelry Forum has expanded its efforts to connect more directly with the jewelry community by regularly hosting live chats online. We feature artist studio visits, talk with gallerists about shows they’re hosting, interview curators and authors, and have other programming tied to various jewelry weeks from around the globe. We record these all and post them on our website.
Cold Sweat, the title of the First Lisbon Contemporary Jewellery Biennial, invites us to reflect on Body, Fear, and Protection.
This folder contains all the media we received from the participants in AJF Live: 1st Lisbon Contemporary Jewellery Biennial (catalogs, videos, images, etc).
IN THE JEWELRY ROOM
- Coco Sung (a big amulet, brooch titled: Pheromon)
- Typhaine le Monnier (the Visor necklace and some new pieces)
- Philip Sajet
- Let me give you a hand, 2021, neckpiece, hardened cotton, pigment, cotton cord singed PS21
- Rocks, 2019, synthetic spinel, graphite, apple wood, paint, silver
- Primitive grotesque face to face, bracelet, wrought pure iron
PIN, The Association of Portuguese Contemporary Jewelry (Cristina Filipe)
Broca Group (Brazil). Contact: [email protected]. IG: @grupobroca
Conjuro (Colombia). For information contact Natalie Olarte: [email protected]
Ohuloss (Estonia). Tanel Veenre