If you are student graduating from an AJF supporter school please take advantage of this opportunity to display your work.
Graduate Portfolio Publication Requirements
- All work shown in the Graduate Portfolio must have been created as part of the supporter school program
- Students must meet the supporter school requirements for a school degree or program certificate
- All information requested must be accurate and complete
- All image files must be uploaded at the specified size and format
- Graduate Portfolio submissions that do not meet these requirements cannot be published on the AJF website.
Graduate Portfolio Publication Process
- Graduate prepares image files and captions.
- Graudate uploads files and adds captions using Graduate Portfolio Submission Tool and is notified via email that the portfolio publication is pending review by AJF.
- Portfolio submission is reviewed by AJF. This review can take a few days. If image files and information meet AJF requirements, the Portfolio will be published and the graduate notified. If there is a problem with the submission, the graduate will be contacted by AJF and the publication will be delayed until the problem is resolved.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Publishing a Graduate Portfolio
1. Select the images you want to display in your Graduate Portfolio.
NOTE: As of May 7, 2021 —each student can upload four images on the website.
2. Prepare your images files using your preferred image/photo software (i.e. Photoshop). All images must be formatted to the specifications shown below in order to display properly. If your image files are not properly formatted, the publication of your portfolio will be delayed.
- File Name: your name and image number. Example: hillaryjones1.jpg
- File Name: only upload images with lowercase letters or numbers and underscores for spaces. Spaces, accented characters, ampersands, hashtags, and other unique characters can cause issues with the system accepting your image.
- File Format: Standard JPEG, JPG, GIF, PNG
- Image Dimensions:
Width - 800 pixels
Height - 600 pixels
- Resolution - images are for web display, 72 dpi is required.
- File Size - under 200kb, web images do not need to be large to display well, please do not upload large files.
3. Prepare the image caption information. A portfolio will not be published without full caption information, including the photo credit. A caption will be shown under each image and includes the following: Title or Untitled, year, type of object, material, material, material, dimensions, photo: Photographer Name
Untitled, 2010, brooch, silver, paper, wood, 4 x 3 x 2 inches, photo: Kathleen Hall
Road to Mecca, 2012, necklace, sterling silver, copper, enamel, 25 x 30 x 12 mm, photo: artist
4. Congratulations, you are ready to upload your files. Go to the Graduate Portfolio Submission Tool. Your submission will be reviewed by AJF before being published; you will be notified by email when your graduate portfolio is published.